2011 m. gegužės 18 d., trečiadienis

Honesty and "what if"

It's better bitter true than sweet lies I used to say, and its so true. But he problem is that honesty starts with being honest to myself. And in lots of cases I fail to be honest with myself, because it's do hard. The longer I live the more I have to hide from myself and It's most often counterproductive. One of the reasons is that honesty means admitting that I have some socially unacceptable thoughts, feelings or ideas and socially unacceptable means not only unacceptable to others, but unacceptable to me as well. Why it's counterproductive? Well anger is something that makes people to give effort to restore social justice. An when somebody is unjust, I should get angry, but I don't instead I analyze if my anger is adequate, what is the use of it and so on if it is useful I get angry if not, I don't. Now what is the problem here? The problem is that I can't evaluate situation correctly and usually I'm better of acting on an instinct. Or am I. In case of anger, I should be able to tell when and most importantly how to get angry, this is a skill, certain knowledge in social psychology are invaluable here, but experience are even more important.
Of course merely anger management are least of my problems of honesty with self. Another is fear to honest, fear, because I don't know is something terrible is going to happen next.

Komentarų nėra: